1)Technology- I use technology in every aspect of my life and would not be able to function with out it. My phone i use almost every second of the day as soon as i am awake i am texting till i fall asleep. My computers between my desktop and laptop i use them both for almost everything. I use my laptop for typing papers and watching movies and my desktop for gaming anything else that needs to be done.I spend almost all my free time on my computers because without cable TV i use hulu and Netflix for all my TV shows and movies.Then there is the internet the link between all of my devices. Without it all of my devices are useless to me.Without the internet i cant use my laptop to watch movies and shows with out it i cant use my desktop for games without it i cant use half of my cellphone. The internet is the core to many of my technological needs.
2) My truck is one of the most important objects in my life that i would not be able to live without. I use it to get from point a to point b and wouldn't be able to other wise. I use it to get to classes and to work. I use it to go to the store and to see my girlfriend and with out it i could not go any where.
3)My girlfriend is the most important part of my life that i could not see my self living without. She helps me with a lot of things that i couldn't do on my own. She is extremely smart and can help me with several things if i need help. For the 6 years that we have been together she does things for me that i do not notice now but if they stopped happening i would be completely lost in life.
These are the things that some may see as wants and not needs but in my life these things to me are necessity in my life and without them i would be lost. If one of these things were cease to exist i would have a hard time trying to figure out an alternative.
I feel the same about my girlfriend I have only been with her for two years but I plan on marrying her soon, i wish you two luck and love
ReplyDeleteIts nice to see you so open and not only accept it but embrace it
ReplyDelete